Saturday, June 11, 2016

Jumpstart your metabolism with apple cider vinegar

We all know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. But what you may not know is that there are other things you can do first thing in the morning to jumpstart your metabolism, your digestive system and your circulatory system.   Below is my recipe that I start my day with every morning. I drink it all at once.

Jumpstart your metabolism with apple cider vinegar 



Here are some other benefits of apple cider vinegar and raw honey.

The taste takes a little getting used to, but the lemon and honey help and give you an added nutritional boost.  Best of all (in my opinion), if you aren't regular in the morning, about 20 minutes afterward you should be! (I'm convinced a good BM will fix anything.)  There are many benefits to drinking warm water first thing in the morning!

Try it out and leave your comments below!

Yours in health,
Coach Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment