Thursday, May 15, 2014

It's coming...are you ready?

Happy Thursday! 

Have you heard?  It's coming!


My business partner and I have been working on something so exciting that I cannot wait to share with the world...and I'll be able to tell you everything...tomorrow.  
But for now, here's what I can tell you:

As a personal trainer, I coach, educate, train, support, counsel, listen and guide my clients to live their best life.  So many people who come into my gym have tried it all; fad diets, fad products, you name it.  We are essentially their last hope to lose the weight.   Our gym, Positively Fit, provides a comfortable and family-like environment where people can be themselves and work on reaching their goals without feeling self-conscious or judged. Our members have essentially created their own "country club." They plan social outings and get-togethers.  Everyone wants to be a part of something and very few people will ever succeed in weight loss and longterm weight management without a support network.

I have always been a proponent of living life with balance and in moderation.  That applies to diet, exercise, relationships and work.  However, in our busy lives, something is always out of balance and in my experience, many times that causes us to swing far to the left or right in one of the four areas I mentioned above.

Now, I would love to help you keep all these things in balance by welcoming you as a member of my fitness center, but many of you don't live in Jacksonville.  That's ok. I can still help you.

What if there was a product and a support network online and via social media that could help you reach your goals, whatever they are?  

Do you want to lose weight, balance out your system and cleanse it of toxins and "gunk" that keeps your body from healing itself, or maybe you just need to eat better but with being so busy, you're not getting all the nutrients you need.

I can help and that's what I'm so excited to share with you. Tomorrow our company, SPX Nutrition, will launch publicly.  We're offering three products to start, Nutri-Thin, Nutri-Cleanse and Sea Veg

Along with these three amazing, all-natural products that will supplement a clean and healthy lifestyle, SPX has a weight loss challenge that will PAY you to lose weight.  The members at my gym are chomping at the bit.  Not only will the products help them in their goals, but they'll be paid to get healthy.  Awesome, right? 

When you join the challenge, you'll have access to an EXCLUSIVE online weight loss support group (via Facebook) that will give you exercise tips, recipes and most of all, support from people just like you who are embarking on this incredible health journey.

Want to learn even more? Message me, comment on this post or send me an email.  I'd love to answer any questions you have.  

Stay tuned!!








No comments:

Post a Comment