Saturday, May 17, 2014

I'm so excited...it's finally here!!!

Ok, so I promise you that this blog will feature all kinds of information about exercise, wellness, nutrition and a healthy lifestyle.  But I am so pumped up about this that I could barely sleep last night.

Remember in my last post when I told you I have nutritional supplements that will help you lose weight, find balance and improve your health?  Well, you might want to pay attention.

SPX Nutrition is a company positioned for global expansion that is literally going to help millions of people win the battle with obesity, something that is near and dear to my heart.  We currently have three products, including our flagship weight loss supplement, Nutri-Thin.  I literally cannot keep this product in stock at my gym.  I sold six bottles last week and gave out countless samples.  I have a "wall of fame" at the gym with testimonials of people who have used Nutri-Thin to help them with their weight loss goals.



Now, before I go any further, as a personal trainer and someone who's battled with my weight for many years, NO SUPPLEMENT WILL HELP YOU LOSE WEIGHT IF YOU DO NOT MAKE LIFESTYLE CHANGES.  It is just that, a supplement that will aid you in reaching your goals and make it easier when you're doing the right things.  Just these last two weeks, I've really been working hard to get through a plateau and Nutri-Thin has helped me lose 6 lbs over 2 weeks.  Pretty cool, huh?

In addition to this great product, we also have Nutri-Cleanse, an all-natural detox formula that will help relieve bloating, constipation and reduce toxins.  A perfect addition to any weight loss plan.  The third product is one I take everyday and have for the past 1.5 years.  It's called Sea Veg and the only other place you can buy it (for more money) is through the company who makes it.  SPX is the only online company that has it for the low price we sell it for.  This is a sea plant-based, all-natural organic supplement that will take the place of your synthetic, lab-created, over-the-counter multivitamin.   I'll do more explaining about this products in future posts, but I can honestly say they are all amazing and have helped me and many others.

Last thing, even more exciting than the products (maybe), is this amazing new 90-Day Weight Loss Challenge.  Buy purchasing one product a month from SPX, you are eligible to participate in a challenge and SPX will PAY YOU CASH to lose weight! Yes you read that right.  Cash.


Now, you can't join the challenge until this Wednesday, but you can read more about it and the other products and ingredients by visiting my website.

As I said in my last post, we also have a private, online support group to offer you exercise tips, meal plan suggestions, recipes and coaching.  You'll also get to meet others just like you who are trying to lose weight and get healthier.

Last thing, and this is really important.  Do you know where 90% of weight loss starts?  Between your ears.

Ok, I made up that statistic.  But your mind is powerful.  I do believe that the right mindset can help you achieve anything.  I also believe that all people are perfect and beautiful just who they are, right now. But, I also know the health dangers that come along with obesity and an unhealthy lifestyle. By making changes, you can improve your health and lose weight.



That was me on the left, in the orange, two years ago in July 2012.  I weighed 250 lbs, had high blood pressure, was borderline diabetic on Metformin, tired and unhappy.  I wasn't ready to make a lifestyle change until I received medical advice from a doctor that shook me to your core.  "Mrs. Lippincott, if you don't lose some weight and make changes in your lifestyle, you may not be able to get pregnant. And if you do become pregnant in this condition, you are at risk for gestational diabetes, preeclampsia and other issues. It would not be safe for you to have a baby right now."

Whatever your reason, your WHY, you have to be ready to embrace a new LIFE, a life of balance and moderation.   I can help you in any way you'll let me.  Visit my website, tweet me, follow me on Facebook. Just reach out.  I want to help.

Yours in health,
Stephanie


No comments:

Post a Comment